Webinars Offer Help to Protect Personal Information
COLUMBIA, S.C. (WOLO) - When it comes to your personal information, this latest cyber attack in South Carolina can leave consumers feeling vulnerable.
So, South Carolina's Department of Consumer Affairs along with the Department of Revenue are partnering with the State Library to offer educational webinars.
They'll teach you how to enroll in credit monitoring and minimize the effects of a security breach.
Here are the listed times:
· Tuesday, November 13th from 2:00-2:30 p.m.
· Wednesday, November 14th from 10:00-10:30 a.m.
· Thursday, November 15th from 6:30-7:00 p.m.
· Friday, November 16th from 10:00-10:30 a.m.
· Saturday, November 17th from 11-11:30 a.m.
You'll need to contact your local library to see if it will offer the webinar.
Wind: 7 MPH
Humidity: 84 %