2 Kids Saved from Burning Columbia Home
COLUMBIA, S.C. (WOLO) - We now know the cause of a Midlands house fire that ultimately led to the rescue of two children.
A Columbia Fire Department spokesperson says it was cooking-related and caused about $20,000 in damage.
While en route to the blaze on Deer Pass Lane Tuesday afternoon, crews discovered two kids were trapped on the second floor.
Firefighters were able to pull them to safety.
Their mother and two other children were able to make it out okay.
Wind: 5 MPH
Humidity: 45 %