Electrical Short Causes Fire at Columbia Restaurant

Tools

By Rob Dew

Columbia, SC (WOLO)-- An electrical short caused a fire at an Irmo-area restaurant Wednesday morning.

Firefighters say the short caused an estimated $350,000 in damage to McAllister's Deli on Columbiana Dr.

No injuries were reported.

Add a comment

Name:

Comment: 1000 Characters Left

ABC Columbia and its affiliated companies are not responsible for the content of comments posted or for anything arising out of use of the above comments or other interaction among the users. We reserve the right to screen, refuse to post, remove or edit user-generated content at any time and for any or no reason in our absolute and sole discretion without prior notice, although we have no duty to do so or to monitor any Public Forum.

Most Popular

Columbia
Current: 72°
Partly Cloudy
High: 74°
Low: 70°
Wind: 7 MPH
Pressure: 30.01
Humidity: 59 %

What's on WOLOTV Full Schedule