Columbia Home Fire started in Gas Furnace

Tools

By News Department

COLUMBIA, S.C. (WOLO) -- A Friday afternoon fire has caused $70,000 wroth of damages in a Columbia home.

A Columbia Fire spokesperson says the fire at a home on the 1700 block of Cermack Street was caused by a gas furnace.

Officials say most of the damage was contained inside the house.

There are no reports of any injuries.

Most Popular

Columbia
Current: 76°
Partly Cloudy
High: 78°
Low: 76°
Wind: 3 MPH
Pressure: 29.96
Humidity: 88 %

What's on WOLOTV Full Schedule