Story Updated Mon Aug 31 14:00:06 PDT 2015
Task force issues 50 solutions for curbing domestic violence
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — A task force's recommendations for combating domestic violence in South Carolina include training more 911 operators, improving documentation of the crime scene and increasing the number of shelters statewide.
- RCSD arrest alleged gang member for murder
- Doughnut fundraiser to benefit Special Olympics
- Carson Tied For Lead With Trump in Iowa, Poll Finds
- Lockdown at Manchester Elementary School lifted following arrest
- Sheriff Lott: Gang activity on the rise
- Report: Nine people killed on SC roadways over the weekend
- Heavy rains lead to flooding in and around Charleston
- Celebration planned to honor Chapin-Newberry AL Baseball Team
- Fred reaches hurricane strength
- 2 children die when SUV crashes into Greenville bank
- Suspect sought in automobile burglary
- More top stories...