Friday, March 7, 2014
USC Sets Fan Fest Dates
(USC SID) -- For the second straight year, the Gamecock Club will be taking the Fan Fest event on the road. During the month of May, the Gamecock Club will host Fan Fest events at four venues around the state of South Carolina, Charlotte and Atlanta to promote the 2012 football season.
Head Coach Steve Spurrier will also bring back the popular game ball fundraiser where he will sign souvenir footballs celebrating the 2011 historic record-setting season for an $80 donation.
Each event will last from 5:30 - 8 p.m. and will have kids' activities, Cocky and the cheerleaders, and photo opportunities with football and baseball trophies. In addition, Coach Spurrier and current student-athletes from the local area will speak to the crowd and answer a few questions.
Admission to each event is $5 and may be paid at the Fan Fest entrance or by contacting the Gamecock Club at 803.777.4276 or email@example.com.
Gamecock Fan Fest Spring Dates and Locations
• Myrtle Beach May 7 Ripken Experience
• Charlotte May 8 NASCAR Hall of Fame
• Greenville May 9 Fluor Field
• Augusta May 10 Lady Antebellum Amphitheatre
• Atlanta May 22 Coolray Field, Home of the Gwinnett Braves
• Darlington May 23 Darlington Raceway
Gamecock Fan Fest presented by the Gamecock Club
The following will take place at each location:
• Hear from Coach Spurrier, local football student-athletes, and other South Carolina head coaches
• Coach Spurrier Autographed Game Ball fundraiser
• Cocky and the cheerleaders
• Photo opportunities with trophies: Hardees Trophy (Clemson football victory), football SEC Eastern Division Championship, baseball National Championships
• Kids activities
• Cornhole Boards
• $5 admission
• Food and beverage will be available for purchase at every event
Wind: 12 MPH
Humidity: 86 %