Story Updated Wed Jul 30 16:28:40 PDT 2014
Green, Lammons cleared to join Gamecocks
Two members of South Carolina's 2014 signing class were approved by the NCAA Clearinghouse Wednesday. Four-star cornerback signees Chris Lammons and Wesley Green will begin practicing with the team on Friday when the Gamecocks open fall practice.
- QB questions abound in SEC with big stars gone
- Auburn-Clemson to meet in 2016, 2017
- South Carolina sees increase in season tickets
- USC Basketball Adds Reserved Season Ticket
- Downey Leads Team To SC Pro Am Title
- Quick Start To Season For SC State & Benedict
- Wharton Says Goodbye To Panthers
- USC Football Sets Practice Schedule
- Martin Wraps Up 8K In 8 Days Campaign
- Clemson Releases Non-ACC Hoops Schedule
- Ex-Virginia swim coach now Gamecocks assistant
- More top stories...