Update: Early Morning Apartment Fire Displaces Two Families

apfreCOLUMBIA, S.C. (WOLO)– The Columbia Fire Department says a space heater placed too close to combustibles started an early morning fire at a midlands Apartment Complex that left two families out of a home Friday morning.

Columbia fire officials say they responded to Hunter’s Ridge Apartment Complex off Springhouse Drive around 4:30am.

Fire officials say there was fire visible from the roof, which was later contained.

No injuries were reported.

Image courtesy Columbia Fire


Categories: News