5 Adults, 3 Children Displaced After Mobile Home Fire

LEXINGTON COUNTY, SC (WOLO)- Eight people have been displaced after a mobile home caught fire Sunday morning.

Lexington County Fire Service responded to the 100 Block of Greenfields Road to a single wide Mobile home fire.

Authorities say the fire was limited to one room, however five adults and three children were displaced.

According to officials prelim investigation suggests the fire started due to electrical issues and a space heater.

Categories: Lexington, Local News, News