drop

‘Drive n Drop’ event to help Epworth Children’s Home

A week after a fire consumed their facility, a local church helps replenish what was lost

Image: The Washington Street United Methodist Church Columbia, SC (WOLO) — Last week Epworth Children’s Home caught fire destroying the maintenance shed. Columbia fire officials say the fire was electrical in nature. Damage to the facility resulted in the loss of much needed daily supplies. (Courtesy: CFD/Twitter) No one hurt at Epworth’s Children’s Home. The Washington Street United Methodist Church…