Tasty Tuesday: Longhorn’s secrets to tailgate worthy steak
Tyler Ryan learns some tasty tips for tailgate steak
Matt and Matt joined Tyler Ryan on Good Morning Columbia for some tips on tailgate steak, including their Outlaw Ribeye.
Here are some tips straight from Longhorns Chefs:
- 4 18-oz. bone-in ribeye steaks
- 3 tablespoons of salt
- 1 tablespoon of pepper
- 1 tablespoon of granulated onion powder
- 1 tablespoon of granulated garlic powder
- If grilling outdoors, clean and spray oil your grill, heat to 550 degrees F. If grilling indoors, preheat sauté pan or indoor grill to high heat.
- Season ribeye steaks with salt, pepper, granulated onion powder and granulated garlic powder.
- Place seasoned steaks on grill. Grill to your desired degree of doneness.
- Remove steaks from grill.
- Plate each steak and enjoy!
Recipe serves four.