Columbia Fire Department officials say they’ve extinguished a fire at the Rusty Anchor restaurant in Chapin.
Columbia Fire Department
Patrick Roche and four Columbia firefighters were honored for saving Lawrence Terry's life
COLUMBIA, S.C. (WOLO) — Columbia Fire Chief Aubrey Jenkins recognized four firefighters and a Richland County man for their quick action in saving a man’s life. Lawrence Terry, 34, says of all people, he never thought he would become a victim of cardiac arrest. “I don’t smoke, I don’t drink. I don’t do anything, I’m healthy. I’m the track coach…
More than 30 people were displaced as a result of Saturday's blaze
On Saturday night, Breauna Green says she was asleep when she heard her neighbors yelling about a fire that just broke out at the Harbison Gardens apartment complex.
COLUMBIA, S.C. (WOLO) — The Columbia Fire Department says the Fire Marshall’s office has determined that the fire at Harbison Gardens apartments was caused by unattended cooking. Nearly 40 people are displaced after the blaze tore through the building Saturday. Columbia Fire Chief Aubrey Jenkins says an unattended pot was left on a stove. According to fire officials , they…
COLUMBIA, SC (WOLO)– The Red Cross is helping displaced residents this Monday, after a fire destroyed a home over the weekend. According to the Columbia Fire Department, the fire started around 11:30 am on Booth Street. Investigators say a converted apartment, attached to a home, suffered heavy damage after fire ripped through it and a storage area. No injuries were reported….
Columbia, SC (WOLO) —Thursday the newest members of the Columbia Fire Department were sworn into one of the most courageous fields. Fire Chief Aubrey Jenkins presented more than a dozen recruits with the ceremonial coin and pinned badges onto the members of the 2018-02 Columbia Fire recruiting class. Chief Jenkins says not only does the 18 weeks of training prior…
Columbia Fire Dept. says Harden St. is back open after a possible gas leak at Allen Benedict Court apartment complex.
Columbia Fire officials say traffic will be delayed on Monticello Rd. near I-20, due to fuel truck collision early this morning.
Columbia Fire Department says a mobile home at 1024 Lawhorn Rd. was burned to the ground early today around 1 a.m.
Richland Co. Fire Marshal officials say they found the cause of a house fire on Chatsworth Rd. that happened on Monday.