Prisma Health operating mobile COVID-19 vaccination sites in the Midlands
Prisma Health is offering numerous ways to gain access to COVID-19 vaccinations
COLUMBIA, SC (WOLO)– Prisma Health is offering numerous ways to gain access to COVID-19 vaccinations.
According to a release, the Prisma Mobile Health units will host weekly vaccination sites in addition to special venues with community partners in the Midlands.
Here is a look at the latest sites:
- Tuesday, July 13, 3–7 p.m.: Good Samaritan Clinic, 7915 Old Percival Rd., Columbia 29223
- Thursday, July 15, 9 a.m.–1 p.m.: St. Andrews Middle School, 1231 Bluefield Dr., Columbia 29210
- Thursday, July 15, 3–7 p.m.: Good Samaritan Clinic, 1316 Leaphart St., West Columbia 29169
- Thursday, July 22, 9 a.m.–1 p.m.: Caughman Road Elementary School, 7725 Caughman Rd., Columbia 29209
- Saturday, July 24, 8 a.m.–2 p.m.: Richland School District 2, 763 Fashion Dr., Columbia 29223